Tuesday 9 September 2014

haul highlight: Urban Outfitters, ASOS and a bit of charity shopping.


I am so glad I waited for my paycheck to come in this time! Nothing is more satisfying than waiting for two months and then buying the things you've spent ages fantasising about! My 'Saved' basket on ASOS was full to its bursting point but I'm pretty glad I settled for the right things. For example, this amazing Lace Gypsy Sleeve Playsuit (ASOS) proved to be worth every penny. In fact, I was so desperate to have this item in my wardrobe I didn't care that my size was out of stock! I'm a size 8 and opted for a size 14 but luckily it's relaxed fit and drawstring waist means it's really comfy, really airy and I can't stop wearing it! It also fits nicely with two of my favourite wardrobe pieces.




jacket: Vintage // granny square cardigan: Charity shop // necklace: Topshop // bag: Urban Outfitters // sunglasses: ASOS // hat: Topshop 




Second item of my ASOS haul was a nifty little knitted dress. Gorgeous and sturdy looking crochet across the sleeves and breast (you know how crochet sometimes gives the impression that it's just going to snag and give away?) and a bobbly 'worn-in' knitted texture across the dress. And, joy of joys! It's not itchy! My skin is super sensitive to most wools and knitted fabrics but none of that nastiness here. 
Since it's navy, it fits in nicely with the rest of my planned autumn wardrobe too which consists of browns, berry colours and leathers. Nice one! 


dress: Textile Federation // bag: Urban Outfitters

Also, thanks to the beauty of payday I took a customary trip to Urban Outfitters! Huge thanks, UO for this gorgeous and silky midi-dress by the amazing Textile Federation. I've wanted a Textile Federation item for so long and luckily this one was up for grabs in my size on the sale! That's my going out outfit sorted for a while.
And while I was there I managed to snap up this amazing little black leather rucksack for £20 on the sale too. Perfect size for all my handbag junk!


Thanks for having a read! Until next payday, eh?!

Ciao bellas!

Matilda Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment